Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A new Page


...A New Page in My Life...
I have so long time never came back here until today..
My blog just looks so "dusty" and the wall is starting to collapse.. hahaha
Felt so sorry to my "NicStoriesBook".. 
Seems like i have forgot my blog so long time already.. 
To compensate my storybook..
 I RENOVATE IT .. :)
Finally, it looks great now .. <3 font="">
From today. 
I would like to make a conclusion of the day at here..
Finally, it get updates everyday ..hahaha

Today,
My first day to enter my Degree class..
still same, 
the people.. lecturer..topic..classes..and the other stuffs which we always did.
10 person class, plus and minus ...
Plus--> our last batch senior follow us to proceed degree together
Minus--> one of our frenz has decided to drop out and start his first job at Melacca
It such a shame that a good student drop in the half way..haiz.. 

This semester, 
I must work hard to fight for higher CGPA..
so envy when saw my friends getting scholarship..
Just feel regret why I'm not pushing myself hard to do my revision.. haiz..
Nevermind, 
Let's work hard in this time .. hahaha

Well, 
this is only my first day , 6 semester to go ..
keep calm and enjoy the step :)

Good Luck, Nic .. :P

************************ 
Side Corner
************************
Read back my past post when renovating ,
felt so stupid and funny ..
However,
some makes me feel warm-heart.. 

Time flies .. 
I have experienced too much even forgot what i have experienced after that..
Anyway,
Thanks to those who share time with me and walking together in my life journey..
감사합니다, 친구 

No comments:

Post a Comment