Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Its Ok.. !

Wow...
I have long time never came here ....
lot of spider webs ... ash ... nid to renovation soon .. hahaha

2nd August 2011


2.30 pm


....Blood Donation ....









Since 1st of August , my college have blood donation campaign ...
actually i and my frenz planned to donate blood together ...
but , unfortunately , the person who take medicine is not allowed to donate...
Im the unfortune 1... URGH!!!

When having fund raising commitee meeting , i saw my senior's hands have 2 plaster ...
O.M.G ....
I wish i can donate blood also ... T.T

* * * * * * * *
* Side Corner *

* * * * * * * *




MR. Eddie ... Are u still ok ?? Although after that we leave u alone ...



but still can back home rite ?



LOL ..actually im quite surprise when u told us u were going to donate blood ... hahaha!!







Ms. Chrissy ....



Congraz that u had been choosen to represent our D.R.M as marketing society member...



Hahaha... That decision was made by our "Mother" ... so don blame us ya ^^







##################################################################




6.00pm


..... SBS SWC .....

Today ...
The first time i felt nervous when general meeting ...
Im reli get shockeed at that time O.O!!!!

When i was chatting wif my frenz ..
Suddenly H.O.D said : Ya .. U 2 ( me and jing ying) , the first sight that i saw u 2 ... so u 2 had been choosen to represent Welfare Department to have a speech ( Public Speaking ) ...

O.M.G !!!!

BAD LUCK .... This 2 words appear in my head @~@ ...

Gosh !!! WHAT THE HELLL~~!

My Topic Is : < The First Impression To My Course , Retail Management >


Ok ...

Start my speech ...

Good evening to @#$%^&*((...... more and more ...

I shared out all my feelings that bout my course , coursemates , lecturer and tutor ...

Members almost get shocked when i told them there just 7 person from the begining...

Some members may ask : U not feel lonely bcoz there just few studs ...?

I answered : Its ok ... bcoz less ppl easy to get close with each other , they are so friendly , funny .. and we always hang out in gang ...

Some members oso asked : What is Retail Management ?

I answered : Actually , I oso duno wat is Retail Management == ...

During the speech ... actually is quite nervous , but it oso let me feel happy ....

After the speech , my H.O.D gave us a piece of paper wif comments ...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Comment :
-Confident ( dare to come down , minimal display of nervousness)
- Speech speed average , but little slow ...
- Good opening .. Attention Grabing opening with shocking facts
- There is interaction with the audience . Good qusetion asking/ answering
- No notes used
- There is Eyes Contact , however , not much ...need more
- very pleasurable speech
- Smile a lot
- Hand gestures are fine , should be more appropriate hand gesture ..would be good
- Speak for right amout of time
- Need think faster
- Relate things to your experience , favourites , and other reveable personal things if dont know what to say
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hey .... I never have preparation .... even topic oso... all are think out at the eleventh hour ...
So ... should give a big applause to myself ( pa!pa!Pa!pa!pa!)...hahaha....

* * * * * * * *
* Side Corner *
* * * * * * * *


Actually , im not dare to have a speech infront of many people...
But i duno why , i can walk down to the front automatically with no fear ... Miracle !

Maybe , i had been trained by my tutors becoz we are having presentation every week...
Ya .. maybe .. hahaha

Hey.. My course guys ... u all really funny ... i like to stay wif u all .... its true ~~ hahaha ..

No comments:

Post a Comment